Viewing Property during COVID
Things may seem strange but we are starting to see a new normal fall into place for the time being. Face mask’s are mandatory in some countries and the good news is the property market has reopened.
We have created a list of helpful tips for you to follow along with the government advise whilst thinking of renting out or viewing a property during COVID-19.
If you have any of the below symptoms DO NOT attend or host a viewing.
- Do you have a high temperature?
- Has anyone in your household had COVID-19?
- Has anyone in your household displayed COVID-19 symptoms or not yet completed a required period of household self-isolation?
- Do you have a new or continuous cough?
- Are you in the high-risk category?
- Do you have a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste?
At the viewing
- Anti-bacterial hand sanitiser
- A face mask
- Blue overshoes (if you have them)
- Disposable gloves
- Mobile Phone
- Notepad and Pen
- Maintain a safe distance from others (2 meters)
- No handshakes
- No shouting at other people
After the viewing
- Wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds
- Use Anti-bacterial hand sanitiser
- Wipe any personal surfaces you had touch at the viewing such as mobile phone etc
- If you feel any symptoms after your viewing, seek medical advice and inform the agent of your actions.