Situated in the City of Edinburgh, this beautiful five bedroom detached home is available to rent immediately.
This partly furnished property offers excellent transport links in and around the city with a variety of many attractions. It is just a short walk or drive to a host of restaurants and shops, plus you can also catch a round of golf at Swanston Golf Club just over a mile from your door. Local schools include Buckstone Primary School, Colington Primary School and Firhill High School.
This detached family home comprises:
– A bright snug living room with large window, decorated neutrally and wood flooring. The room adjoins an open plan dining area
– A sleek Kitchen which is beautifully completed with grey gloss cabinets and black granite worktops, with cooker, hob, fan, washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Finished with French doors adjoining the dining room allowing for an open plan feel
– Two double bedrooms located on the ground floor, with a Jack and Jill bathroom to separate, decorated neutrally with carpets in both bedrooms
– A stunning staircase taking you to the upper floor with a large family bathroom, and a three piece white suite
– Two bedrooms, one complete with a single bed, and a double bedroom with double bed, and additional furniture, both decorated neutrally
– Located at the end is the master bedroom which is a fantastic space, complete with double bed, and a beautiful en-suite
– Spacious entrance hallway with storage
– Double glazing throughout
– Gas central heating
– Driveway Parking
– Sorry, no pets
The Council Tax Band for this property is Band G.
The EPC Rating for this property is Band C.
Landlord Registration Number – 1298396/230/24092
Letting Agent Registration Number – LARN2103009
Rent – £1995.00
Deposit – £1995.00