Situated in the village of Pumpherston, West Lothian, is this spacious, fully-furnished one bedroom upper villa.
This property is located just a short walk to Uphall Train Station which provides regular transport to both Edinburgh City Centre and Glasgow City Centre. The property has shops and restaurants just a stone throw away. If you enjoy walking, the property is situated just 2.5 miles from Almondell Country park, or for a round of golf at Pumpherston Golf Club under a mile away and Uphall Golf Club just under two miles away!
This upper villa apartment comprises of:
– A large bright lounge, with grey carpets, a stunning white leather sofa and decorated neutrally
– Contemporary large, stylish kitchen that feature white cupboards and black work top. The kitchen includes washing machine, cooker, fridge, freezer
– One large bedroom with double built in wardrobe with mirror doors, the room is neutrally decorated and finished with a cosy dark grey carpet
– A modern and light bathroom with a corner electric shower, toilet and wash hand basin
– Spacious entrance hallway which is decorated neutrally with wood flooring
– Double glazing throughout
– Gas central heating
The Council Tax Band for this property is Band B.
The EPC Rating for this property is Band C.
Landlord Registration Number – 95115/400/17670
Letting Agent Registration Number – LARN2103009
Rent – £650.00
Deposit – £650.00